First Presbyterian Church offers a number of ways for adult members to expand their knowledge of the Bible and feel more comfortable sharing their Christian faith.
- Sunday Morning Classes (9:30 am)
- Parlor Group – Join our wonderful book discussion group in the Parlor led by two incredible educators. The group is currently discussing The Jesus I Never Knew by Philip Yancey. Previous books include What Every Christian Needs to Know About the Jewishness of Jesus by Rabbi Evan Moffic and Making Sense of the Bible by Adam Hamilton.
- Library Group – Join us in the Library for ongoing discussions led by the pastor. No advance preparation is needed. Just come with an open heart and mind to share in conversation and learning.
- Men’s Breakfast – Join the men of the church in the upstairs kitchen for donuts, coffee, and great conversation.
Small Groups: FPC offers a variety of small groups and welcomes members to create new groups.
- Reader’s Group – This group meets in a member’s home and typically reads 3 to 4 novels together per year. Contact Judy Brooks at email@example.com if you are interested in participating.
- Women’s Prayer Group – Thursday Mornings – 8 am – Fellowship Hall – Women of the church meet for coffee and prayer about the needs of the church and community.